The testing process: Implementing code or fixing bugs in HTML and CSS.
Motivation: Basic familiarity with languages used on the job is a prerequisite for quickly getting up to speed.
The testing process: Writing or modifying HTML code using HTML5 features.
Motivation: HTML5 is supported in all modern browsers, making it important for front-end developers to know how to use its features.
With the new HTML5 features, modify the form so that:
- The formula input field has an autocomplete option with the following options: "sin", "cos", "tan" and "cot".
- The iterations input field is a slider with possible values from 1 to 10.
- The precision input field is a number picker with possible values from 1 to 100, where 50 is the default value.
- Formula (autocomplete): Wrong answer
- Iterations (slider): Wrong answer
- Precision (number picker): Wrong answer