Convert your domain expertise directly into cash using our question marketplace
The list below includes questions we need written and what we are willing to pay for them. In addition to money, we will credit you as the author above the questions you create. You can provide your LinkedIn profile, personal page, or contact email.
Just hit Apply to submit a question. We will only accept questions that meet the following criteria:
- Fit all requirements - language, difficulty, question type, duration, etc.
- Relevant - something developers in a field have to deal with frequently.
- Original - questions and answers can’t be found on Google.
- Clear - problem statement is not ambiguous and is easy for an average developer to understand.
|NodeJS questions (difficulty: easy; duration: 3-7 min)||Multiple Correct Answers Question||$60.00||Apply|
|Microsoft SQL Server questions (difficulty: easy; duration: 3-7 min)||Multiple Correct Answers Question||$60.00||Apply|
|iOS questions (difficulty: hard; duration: 3-7 min)||Multiple Correct Answers Question||$60.00||Apply|
|Ruby on Rails questions (difficulty: easy/hard; duration: 3-7 min)||Multiple Correct Answers Question||$60.00||Apply|
|Short Ruby (difficulty: easy; duration: 1-5 min)||Live Coding Question||$60.00||Apply|
These questions should meet the following additional criteria:
- Junior developers should solve them in no more than 5min. They should be just a bit harder than our orientation question.
- Developers should be able to solve them without using IDE, without debugging, without IntelliSense, ...
- A developer who doesn’t know the targeted language shouldn’t be able to solve the question. A question needs to be language specific; it needs to target one topic specific to the targeted language.
- The description should be very short, so that candidates do not lose time reading and understanding the question. If possible, one paragraph with up to two sentences is great.