You have a new client, who operates an eCommerce business receiving traffic of 500 visitors per week. The client insists on presenting you with a list of ideas for improving their website and expects you to approve or reject each idea after careful consideration.
In the list below, enter “Y” if you would approve the idea and “N” if you would reject the idea.
1. Testing small changes to the landing page to increase the number of purchases by 1% per month.
2. Testing radically different redesigns of the landing page to increase conversions by 50%.
3. Test variations of the product page to increase Add to Cart clicks by 20%.
4. Test variations of the checkout process to increase completed purchases by 1%.
5. Use multivariate testing on your least-popular product pages to increase purchases.
6. Lower your statistical significance threshold to 75% to see the results of your tests more quickly.