Each account on a website has a set of access flags that represent a users access.
Update and extend the enum so that it contains three new access flags:
- A Writer access flag that is made up of the Submit and Modify flags.
- An Editor access flag that is made up of the Delete, Publish and Comment flags.
- An Owner access that is made up of the Writer and Editor flags.
For example, the code below should print "False" as the Writer flag does not contain the Delete flag.
- Example case: Wrong answer
- Writer Access: Wrong answer
- Editor Access: Wrong answer
- Owner Access: Wrong answer