You have been asked to create a column chart and need to make it look the same as the chart provided in the image below.
Your task is to download the ‘SalesComparison-RawData.xlsx’ file and use your spreadsheet knowledge to create the chart shown here. You should attempt to recreate this chart using any columns colors you want, but be sure to:
- Create a clustered column chart.
- Set up the horizontal axis categories and remove horizontal gridlines to match the image.
- Adjust the vertical axis scale and remove vertical gridlines to match the image.
- Add a chart title, vertical axis title, and legend that match those displayed in the image above.
- Ensure your data series are in the correct order.
When you have completed the chart, save it in .xlsx format, then upload that file for evaluation.
- Chart Type and Style: Wrong answer
- Horizontal Axis: Wrong answer
- Vertical Axis: Wrong answer
- Titles and Legend: Wrong answer
- Chart Data: Wrong answer