Your company sells products to customers in two cities, New York and San Francisco. You have been asked to calculate each product’s retail prices inclusive of sales taxes in these cities.
Specifically, you need to:
- Write formulas to calculate the retail prices, inclusive of sales tax, using the net prices of each product.
- Make sure you reference cells A5 and B5 in your formulas.
Note: Do not use array formulas in your work.
Your task is to download the file ‘TaxInclusive-RawData.xlsx’ file and execute the request. When you have completed your work, save it in .xlsx format, then upload that file for evaluation.
- NY Price for Product1: Wrong answer
- NY Prices - All: Wrong answer
- SF Price for Product1: Wrong answer
- SF Prices - All: Wrong answer