Each day during 2019 an agency asked a hundred randomly selected people which party they would vote for if elections were held that day. Results of the poll were recorded in the following file. The Workers' Party asked for the report which they plan to use to improve their strategy for upcoming elections.
Fill in the missing values in the report for 2019:
- The arithmetic mean of votes for the Workers' Party is: (rounded to one decimal place)
- The median of votes for the Workers' party is: (rounded to closest integer)
- The standard deviation of votes for the Workers' party is: (rounded to one decimal place)
- The difference between the largest and the smallest number of votes for the Workers' party for March is:
- The largest number of votes that any party received on any day is: votes.
That maximum was achieved on 2019-- by .
- The party with the largest difference between the maximum and minimum number of votes is . That difference is votes.