Write down a sequence of GIT commands (with no additional arguments) to download a repository, update a file, and save the changes back to the original repository. Assume that other developers didn't modify the file.
- Download the master repository to a local directory or repository:
- Fix a bug in file test.cpp
- Mark that file test.cpp has been changed:
- Save the changes to the local repository:
git -m 'Bug with testing is fixed'
- Send the changes to the original repository:
git origin master