HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages. It's an essential skill for anyone creating web pages of any complexity.
HTML5 is now supported in all modern browsers, making it important for front-end developers to know how to use its features.
Public questions (free account) are common interview questions. They are great for practicing, or if you want to filter candidates using the classic problems.
With the new HTML5 features, modify the form so that:
- The formula input field has an autocomplete option with the following options: "sin", "cos", "tan" and "cot".
- The iterations input field is a slider with possible values from 1 to 10.
- The precision input field is a number picker with possible values from 1 to 100, where 50 is the default value.
- Formula (autocomplete): Wrong answer
- Iterations (slider): Wrong answer
- Precision (number picker): Wrong answer