HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages. It's an essential skill for anyone creating web pages of any complexity.
HTML5 is now supported in all modern browsers, making it important for front-end developers to know how to use its features.
Public questions (free account) are common interview questions. They are great for practicing, or if you want to filter candidates using the classic problems.
Update the website's HTML to make use of semantic elements so that:
- The classless outer div element is replaced with a more appropriate element.
- The divs with the image and caption classes are replaced with self-contained content elements.
- The divs with the lorem-ipsum and description classes are replaced with elements, so that by default only the contents of the description element are shown. When the contents of the description element are clicked, the visibility of the rest of the lorem-ipsum element is toggled.
- Classless div element: Wrong answer
- Self contained content: Wrong answer
- Toggling lorem-ipsum visibility: Wrong answer