Edit the WeatherForecastService, FakeThermometer, and the Config classes so that:
- The Spring container should always return a new instance of FakeThermometer.
- Config class will configure Spring scheduling.
- takeTemperatureMeasurement method should be executed every 50 milliseconds, using Spring scheduling.
- Spring returns a new instance of FakeThermometer every time it wires it: Wrong answer
- Spring scheduling is configured: Wrong answer
- takeTemperatureMeasurement is executed every 50 milliseconds: Time limit exceeded