Refactor the AlertService and MapAlertDAO classes:
- Create a new package-private interface, named AlertDAO, that contains the same methods as MapAlertDAO.
- MapAlertDAO should implement the AlertDAO interface.
- AlertService should have a public constructor that accepts AlertDAO.
- The raiseAlert and getAlertTime methods should use the object passed through the constructor.
- MapAlertDAO implements AlertDAO interface: Wrong answer
- AlertService accepts AlertDAO in its constructor: Wrong answer
- The raiseAlert and getAlertTime methods use AlertDAO passed through constructor: Wrong answer