Working as a teacher at a university, you have compiled a write-up on learning objectives and want to forward it to upper management. To organize the document better, you want to add a table of contents and page numbers to the document.
Download the ‘RightQuestions-Template.docx’ file and implement the following:
- Add a table of contents to the beginning of the document.
- Add a page break just after the table of contents so that the rest of the text starts from the next page.
- Add page numbers to the document so that all pages after the table of contents display a page number at the bottom of each page.
When you have completed your work, save it in .docx format, then upload that file for evaluation.
- Table of Contents: Wrong answer
- Page Break: Wrong answer
- Page Numbers: Wrong answer