The following table is used in an application that tracks the items its users bought:
TABLE items id INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY name VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL dateBought DATE NOT NULL
Finish the ItemsBought procedure so that it returns only items whose dateBought is between @date and one month after @date (both inclusive). For each item it should return:
- The day of the month the item was bought [1-31].
- The number of the month the item was bought [1-12].
- The name of the item.
See the example case here for more details.
- Example case: Wrong answer
- All items are bought in a time period less than or equal to a month: Wrong answer
- Some items are bought in a time period greater than a month: Wrong answer