Project ManagementProject risk managementPublicNew
Project Management is the process of initiating, planning, executing, tracking, monitoring and completing the work of a team to achieve the specific goals of a project.
Project risk management
Project risk management is the process of calculating and managing the risk of an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, may have a positive or negative effect on a project’s objectives.
Public questions (free account) are common interview questions. They are great for practicing, or if you want to filter candidates using the classic problems.
This is a part of latest question addition to our question library.
A company currently has three active projects:
- Project A has a 85% chance of a 230,000 USD profit and a 15% chance of a 230,000 USD loss.
- Project B has a 55% chance of a 900,000 USD profit and a 45% chance of a 900,000 USD loss.
- Project C has a 73% chance of a 300,000 USD profit and a 27% chance of a 250,000 USD loss.
What is the amount of the project with the highest monetary value?