As part of a data processing pipeline, complete the implementation of the pipeline method:
- The method should accept a variable number of functions, and it should return a new function that accepts one parameter arg.
- The returned function should call the first function in the pipeline with the parameter arg, and call the second function with the result of the first function.
- The returned function should continue calling each function in the pipeline in order, following the same pattern, and return the value from the last function.
For example, pipeline(lambda x: x * 3, lambda x: x + 1, lambda x: x / 2) then calling the returned function with 3 should return 5.0.
- Example case: Wrong answer
- Various functions: Wrong answer
- Various data types: Wrong answer