The TextInput component renders an input element in the DOM and accepts a ref that is forwarded to that input element. Finish the FocusableInput component:
- The component should accept a focused prop.
- When the focused prop is changed from false to true, and the input is not focused, it should receive the focus.
- If on mounting the focused prop is true, the input should receive the focus.
- Property focused is true initially and the input has focus: Wrong answer
- Changing the focused prop focuses the input: Wrong answer