Consider the form provided here. The form should validate all fields once the "Create user" button is clicked and it should clear the form if validation has passed.
The fields have the following constraints:
- First name - required, must have at least one character that is not a whitespace.
- Last name - required, must have at least one character that is not a whitespace.
- Username - required.
- Description - no constraints.
- Address - no constraints.
- Address 2 - optional, if provided it should have at most 5 characters.
- Age - optional, if provided it should be a number between 18 and 65, both included.
- Password - required, it should have at least 4 characters.
Test the form and select all the fields that were not implemented correctly.
(Select all acceptable answers.)
- Web Testing
- Functional Testing
Duration: 7 min
Would you like to see our other questions?
We have 1000+ premium hand-crafted questions for 160+ job skills and 20+ coding languages. We prefer questions with small samples of actual work over academic problems or brain teasers.
On the blog
Since we're all biased and we use incorrect proxies, why not just outsource hiring to experts or recruitment agencies? After all, they've been screening people for many years, so they must know how to do it right?
Not really. I was surprised to discover that many experts...