You were assigned to do web accessibility testing on a website to buy theater tickets.
You noticed the following in the page:
- The heading appears before the description in the visual page.
- Screen readers order the description before the heading.
- The pricing section is dynamically loaded almost immediately after the rest of the page.
- The picture of the seating arrangements has the alternate text: "Theater".
- The page requires scrolling to reach the end.
Some visually impaired users of the site use a screen reader on their browser.
Which of the following characteristics of the page reduces the accessibility for screen reader users compared to users who don't use a screen reader?
(Select all acceptable answers.)
- Web Testing
Duration: 3 min
Author: Christian Durán Carvajal
Score DistributionNot enough data for chart.
Would you like to see our other questions?
We have 1000+ premium hand-crafted questions for 160+ job skills and 20+ coding languages. We prefer questions with small samples of actual work over academic problems or brain teasers.
Would you like to see our tests?
The following tests contain Web Testing related questions:
On the blog
Since we're all biased and we use incorrect proxies, why not just outsource hiring to experts or recruitment agencies? After all, they've been screening people for many years, so they must know how to do it right?
Not really. I was surprised to discover that many experts...