CertificatesCertifications from Microsoft or IBM take both time and money, but never ask you to write any real code. However, you can take one of our free tests and get a certificate like this one:
Nice, isn't it? Even better, the small card at the bottom is easily embedded on your page or blog:
Or you can add it to your LinkedIn certificates:
How Can You Get One?
1. Browse our public tests. Select one that you feel confident about, and hit the "Take a practice test" button:
2. Check the test details on the login page and start the test:
3. The tests are timed, and you will have to code in your browser or local IDE:
4. If your score is in the top 25%, we will generate a certificate for you. Enter your full name and a valid email address to receive the certificate:
5. This is what your certificate will look like:
To comply with GDPR regulations for personal data, the certificates are valid for three years. However, you can earn the certificate again if you wish, as there is no limitation in this regard. If you want to earn the certificate again, or another certificate, you just need to score in the top 25% in any test.