Calculate your TestDome ROI
See how much time and money TestDome can save your company.
- Reviewing applications can take up to 23.5 hours per open position.
- Interview prep for one position is ~1.5 hours.
- 41% of companies say that a bad hire in the last year has cost them at least $25,000.
- In-person interviews typically last 45-90 minutes.
- 67% of respondents say it takes between 30-120 minutes to schedule a single interview.
- Recruiters spend ⅔ of their overall hiring time on the interview process.
- 35% of respondents said scheduling interviews was the most time-consuming part of recruiting.
- The median hourly wage in the US for management/professionals in 2022 is $36 ($1440 weekly / 40 hours).