TestDome Ltd. ("we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”), The Act on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (in Croatian as Zakon o provedbi Opće uredbe o zaštiti podataka), the Data Protection Act 2018 and any applicable national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation relating to the processing of personal data (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is TestDome Ltd., Aleja Lipa 1/E, 10040 Zagreb, Croatia.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and use the personal data described below in order to provide you with access to our Site in a reliable and secure manner. We also collect and use personal data:
- For our legitimate business needs.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
To the extent we process your personal data for any other purposes, we ask for your consent in advance or require that our partners obtain such consent.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, take a test, create a test or a question, contact us via chat, email or phone, people you invited to take a test (their name and email address and technical information listed below). The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Interest in Services: If you have an interest in obtaining information about our services; request customer support; contact us; register to use our Site; sign up for an event, webinar or contest; or download content, we may require you to provide your contact information (your name, job title, company name and address, phone number, email address or username and password).
- Purchases: If you make purchases via our Site, or register for an event or webinar, we may require you to provide your contact information plus financial and invoicing information, such as your credit card number or bank account information.
- Community: If you register for an online community that we provide, we may ask you to provide your name, photo or other biographical information, such as your occupation, job title, location, social media profiles, company name, areas of expertise and interests.
Surveys: If you voluntarily submit certain information to our services, such as filling out a survey about your experience or provide any feedback, we may collect the information you have provided.
Information we collect about you. If you interact with our services, Sites or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services, Sites or emails (such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data. With regard to each of your visits to our Site or use of our services we may automatically collect the following information using common information-gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies about your device, and your use of our Site.
- Technical information: including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit: including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Photos from proctored tests: for candidates taking proctored tests, periodic webcam snapshots are taken which usually contain a photo of your face. These webcam snapshots are automatically deleted after 60 days.
- Information from other online accounts: where you have given us permission to collect data from within your settings or the privacy policies of these other online services: For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our Site from your smartphone; or it can be from the integrations and connections that you choose to install when using the Site.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Information we collect from other sources. We also collect information about you from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with personal data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyse our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. We also use this for the purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying contact information. The Personal Data we collect includes:
- Publicly available information about you: such as information published about you, for example by Companies House, including job title, email address, phone number, professional or employment-related information, education information and commercial information.
- Internet activities: internet data (or user behavioral data), IP addresses, internet activity information and inferences about your preferences and behaviour.
- Social media profiles: information published about you on social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Information collected by third parties. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- FreshDesk and UserReport: to collect information about customer requests (for support and development purposes).
- SparkPost: to enable email communications with you.
- FreshSales: to manage contacts and keep a record of communications/ interactions with customers.
- FastSpring: to process payments.
- Microsoft Application Insights: to collect error logs to help identify and remediate issues.
- Google Analytics: to collect analytics data to help us improve our product.
- Calendly: to schedule live demos and phone calls.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why we use each of them.
Cookie set by
When you sign in, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with.
We use site performance cookies to remember preferences you may have set on our Sites.
Multiple test attempts
We use multiple test attempts cookies to detect multiple attempts of the same or similar test.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
These cookies are used to identify visitors' sessions on our Site and to collect their performance metrics. We use these metrics to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the visited pages of our Site and the time spent on them.
These cookies are responsible for remarketing functionality, Google Display Network impression reporting, Google Analytics demographics and interest reporting, and other integrated services that use data collected by Google Analytics via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers.
We use Facebook Share Dialog to enable sharing our content on FaceBook.
We use Twitter Tweet Button to enable sharing our content on Twitter.
We use LinkedIn Share Button to enable sharing our content on LinkedIn.
We use Google Recaptcha v2 to check if a user not an automated script.
We use Cloudflare CDN to host 3rd party scripts used on our site. For example: jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
Amazon Web Services
We use Amazon CloudFront CDN to host 3rd party scripts used on our site. For example: FastSpring, etc.
We use Microsoft ApplicationInsights to collect error data from our users.
We use Microsoft Azure CDN to host our own and 3rd party scripts used on our site. For example: adapter, etc.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie .
Do Not Track
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form OR registration form]);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to monitor your use of the Site is in compliance with any legal agreement we have in place;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone.
Disclosure of Your Information
Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you to provide services such as IT and system administration, email communications, hosting services, backup services, credit card processing, research, development, marketing and customer support, including: Google, Microsoft, FastSpring, SparkPost, FreshWorks, Atlassian, Mailchimp.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 women aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men living in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may share anonymous and aggregated usage data and reports in the normal course of operating our business; for example, we may share information with other Site users, our customers or publicly to show trends or benchmark the general use of our Site.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TestDome Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") or the UK. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA or the UK who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA or the UK.
Our Site is accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site from outside the EEA or the UK. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA or the UK may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
Protection of Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using TLS technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavor to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability) in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, at any time.
We will send you marketing emails if you “opt in” to receive marketing emails when registering on our Site, or if you have enquired about, or purchased any of our goods or services.
Please note that if you change your mind about being sent marketing emails you can opt out at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email from us and we will remove you from our mailing lists. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email.
We send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site to you, your account with us remains open or and period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account, or ceased using the Site for a period of at least 37 months, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfill your request to "unsubscribe" from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
If you are located in the EU please you can contact our supervisory authority in Croatia: Personal Data Protection Agency, Marticeva 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Age of Users
This Site is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.