TestDome + Zapier
Connect TestDome to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Getting Started with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect TestDome to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How do I connect TestDome to Zapier?
Follow these steps:
- If you haven't already, enable API access on your TestDome account by visiting User Settings.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "TestDome"
- Use your API credentials to connect your TestDome account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with TestDome and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.