Last modified on January 20th, 2017.
By using TestDome.com ("Website") as a service user ("User") or as a tested candidate ("Candidate") you agree to be bound by the following terms of service ("Agreement").
TestDome Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to modify this Agreement by posting updated Agreement on the Website. Continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes acceptance of the new Agreement.
- Ownership. The Website and its original content, features and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Use of the original content is only permitted via the Website. Original content includes but is not limited to test questions posed to Candidates and their solutions to them.
- Watermarks. Original testing content can have digital watermarks unique to the User or the Candidate viewing the testing content. If any part of the original content is released without permission to the public or the third parties, the Company can use digital watermarks as proof of copyright violation.
- Assignment. Candidate agrees that upon completing the tests and submitting his or her answers and solutions he or she hereby assigns all rights, title and interest in and to the copyrights to the answers and solutions to the Company for its exclusive use and that the Company shall be the sole and exclusive owners of copyright and other intellectual property rights in said answers and solutions. Users and Candidates agree that the answers and solutions to the testing questions may not be reproduced or republished in any medium without the express written permission of the Company.
- Opening. User account is opened by providing a valid e-mail address on the Website.
- Security. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their account and password. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage from User's failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Bots. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Lawfulness. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site or render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or its contents. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of others.
- Prices. Prices of the services are subject to change upon ten (10) days' notice from the Company. Such notice may be provided at any time on the Website.
- User termination. The User can cancel his account by sending an e-mail request. His account will be terminated within two (2) business days from receiving such a request.
- Company termination. The Company may terminate User access to the Website, without cause or notice, at its sole discretion.
- Deletion of data. Termination of an account by the User or the Company may result with the deletion of all information associated with the User, including all test results.
- Limited refunds.
(a) All refunds are subject to a 20% handling fee (the minimum fee is $30).
(b) Any refunds paid after 30 days of the corresponding payment may be subject to tax deductions.
(c) Purchased credits may be used for testing candidates or refunded at any time within 365 days of the corresponding purchase.
(d) Any credits remaining unused after 365 days of the corresponding purchase may be used for future testing of candidates or refunded at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Continuation. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Personal information. There are times when the Company collects personal information from the Users or the Candidates, including, but not limited to; name, address, e-mail, company name, payment information, account information, personal or business data and security credentials.
- Tracking. The Website will track User and Candidate behaviour for analytical purposes.
- Security. The Company will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. The Company will keep personal information on trusted servers and we will not disclose them to the third parties. The Company will take all reasonable measures to keep its network and servers safe from an intrusion by unauthorized parties.
- Partners. Some services are provided to the Company by partner companies (including, but not limited to; banks, payment gateways, hosting providers, software vendors, etc.). The Company will do its best to choose partner companies that respect data privacy and comply with security standards of their industry.
- As is. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the User through the service will meet User expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Liability. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Governing law. TestDome Ltd is registered in the Commonwealth of Belize. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and the Company and governs your use of the website and any content and completely replaces and supersedes any prior agreements between you and the Company, whether written or oral, in relation to the website and the service provided by the Company.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please .